EngInSite PHP Editor is a powerful IDE for PHP technologies that provides more power at your fingertips than all ordinary IDEs combined. What makes EngInSite PHP Editor a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features:
- Be ahead of the crowd, enjoy full PHP 4 and PHP 5 support.
- Manage projects with ease via an interface similar to the well-known Microsoft Visual Studio or Delphi.
- Unlike most IDEs, EngInSite PHP Editor wraps around already-existing projects and allows you to use different PHP distributions.
- Our Code Navigator makes viewing your project a breeze.
- Debug with an easy, intuitive interface: the integrated debugger makes it easy to set breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, single step through code and inspect the values of variables in your script.
- Define your own color schemes for unlimited ways of displaying your code.
- The Profiler helps you to find bottleneck in your PHP code
- Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates.
- You don't have to spend valuable time on Environment configurations. EngInSite PHP Editor does it all for you.
- Customize the user interface the way that you like it.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is HTML-aware -- use the built-in Tag Editor to work with HTML tags and attributes.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is faster and more efficient than Java-based IDEs. This powerful tool is written entirely in a native Windows language.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is professionally designed to meet Microsoft Windows interface guidelines: you can work quickly and efficiently with the intuitive Windows interface you already know.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is packed with power. Even your largest projects run with ease in EngInSite PHP Editor.
EngInSite PHP Editor is a fully integrated developing environment for creating, testing, debugging and running php scripts.
Please do not split up the original distribution media. To ensure that you received all the components please refer to the Distributed Files list.
You are not allowed to EngInSite Editor for PHP. (NOT FOR REDISTRIBUTION. PATENT PENDING. NOT FOR RESALE.)
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE ENGINSITE PERL EDITOR OR ITS SUBPROGRAMS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Good data processing procedure requires that any program be thoroughly tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program.
You agree NOT to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
You may not remove or modify any Copyright notice / Credits in the Program or any created documents without express permission from the author.
You are specifically prohibited from charging, or requesting donations, for any copies of this program, and from distributing this software and documentation with or without other products (commercial or otherwise) without prior written permission from the author.
Tell us your experience with EngInSite PHP Editor (IDE)184.108.40.206
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
PHP Expert Editor TRIAL PHP Expert Editor is an easy-to-use IDE for Windows with UTF-8 support. This editor supports Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl, Java Script and other languages too. This Editor specially designed for PHP-masters and has a nice features for beginners and professional programmers. PHP Expert Editor has... Download